Home Forums 3d Race Replay 3d Replay not working

• Creator
    Topic

Hi,

Since Yesterday the replays are not working for me. They get stuck at 5% loading. Have you heard this from anyone else? Any ideas what could be happening?

Thanks!

• Author
    Replies

Hi Ross, yes it does seem that the “Cookie Monster” is to blame here. Not sure why the Classic view is still available as an option which I proved was the culprit after much hair pulling and the odd rude word.

Yes, it’s definitely the “Cookie Monster” at work. I’m surprised the classic view button remains an option since I’ve proved this causes the lockup problem.

Hi Ross, yes it’s definitely the “Cookie Monster” at work. I’m surprised the classic view button remains an option since I’ve proved this causes the lockup problem.

Good Morning, I also experienced this issue and resolved it by clearing my browser history. I am using Chrome as a browser. Replay now loads. Hope this helps

Hi Ross, yes it’s definitely the “Cookie Monster” at work. I’m surprised the classic view button remains an option since I’ve proved this causes the lockup problem.

It happened the third time for me now, cat get it to start. Stuck at 5%. It ins not funny any more.

Does any one know of a similar application that  we can use instead.

Jeppe, Open your browser and delete the cache, recent history and cookies. Download and use the most recent version of RaceQ. The Classic view option along the bottom right of the screen should no longer be there but if it is, DON’T click on it.

Sorry Alan!

I just can’t get it to work.

I use Chrome browser but even tried MS IE and Edge. Deleted all cockies, cach, history. Checked that my Android RaceQs app is the latest. Deleted my last track in my Race feed and re-upload it again. Still same result.

Also found that no previous feeds are working.

Without a doubt, many people like films or movies, and but in some cases, they should work on writing a movie review or buy movie review. Consider that a movie review is aimed at providing one’s opinion or consideration on the movie one has watched. It should be noted that nowadays there is a constantly increasing number of sites devoted to cinematography and movie industry on the Internet where you are capable of finding professional movie reviews, but according to statistics, there is a high demand for premium-quality film reviews completed by the experts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. or