Home Forums 3d Race Replay troubles running 3d replay

• Creator
    Topic

has anyone had trouble running raceq 3d replay in windows 10. all i get is a black screen with grey rectangle in corner.

also how do you get a hold of the raceq people for support. just an answering machine on phone support and never call back and dont answer emails.

• Author
    Replies

some here

Just used RacesQs for the first time. Played back first time OK and then I pressed the Classic button. Now I also get the black screen with the the grey corner. Tried clearing today’s browser history, but that did not work.
    I’m using a MacBook.

I have the same problem
    Grey block in top left corner
    Plays fine on my phone
    I am on macbook
    Anyone got a solution?

Seems it does not work in Safari
    Fine with Chrome

It now works for me, on a MacBook using Safari.

When on the website, click Safari, then select “Preferences” and then click “Privacy” to open the Privacy window. Click the “Details” button.
    Click “manage website data”.
    Scroll down and click on RaceQs.com
    Then REMOVE

I logged out and back in again.

I can’t reply my event: http://raceqs.com/regattas/57006?eventId=59729 on explorer or chrome, any advise?

I have the same problem.  It started after I pressed the “classic view” button to see if that was better.  Well, it is not better – it is black screen with a grey square in top left corner– and no way to return to the original screen.   The classic view seems to be a permanent switch.  logging out and back in does not clear it.

Thank you, Graham.   Clearing receQs from the “cookies” list worked in Safari on my iMac.   Now, I need to figure out how to do that on the iPad….

Either clear all cache   click buttons <Ctrl> + <Shift> + <Delete>  brings you to Clear Browsing Data page, which clears all of your settings for all sites that you visit.

Or for a more surgical method go to your browsers “Settings” > Content Settings > Cookies >brings you to “All Cookies and site locations”.  From here search on race or raceqs.com. click to delete this file.  Log back into RaceQs and your tracks will be visible during replay.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. or