Home Forums GeoVids Geovids

• Creator
    Topic

Please put me on your list of Beta Testers for the Geo Video Fusion (GeoVids) feature when you are ready to test with the Apple Macintosh computer platform.

• Author
    Replies

Thank you for your interest in raceQs. We are currently working on a Mac platform and we expect to have it completed by mid-September. We’ll let you know when we have it available.

When I go to Geovids instructions, it shows a Mac raceQs GeoVids™ plug-in – so we Mac users can now proceed to experiment using that? (Mac OSX 10.9.2). If so, would be worth updating the statement lower in the page that says:

Will this work on my iPad or my Mac? – The beta version of this software only works on Windows based computers. It doesn’t work on tablets, phones, or Mac computers.

so in essence this is a folder share like dropbox, or google drive, etc. you just sync it up and then plug in the video in the journal or timeline/race. Just loaded my race video from yesterday and we will see what happens. more surrounding video shots and commentary but should be cool to watch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. or