Home › Forums › FAQ › Can i export the gpx archive from an existing event?
How can i download the gpx archive from an existing Raceqs event?
you can download your GPS track from a phone following the method bellow. There is no functionality to download a GPS track from a sailing journal.
If you have an iPhone
1. Connect the phone to the computer and launch the iTunes.
2. Use the file sharing to copy raceQs app files (all of them) into a folder on your computer. Click here to see how to do ithttp://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094
3. locate a track file and upload it manually to your journal. The track file is .csv file with the date of the race in it’s name.
If you have an Android phone
1. Connect the phone to the computer and make sure you can see the files on the phone.
2. Copy the folder located at Device Storage (or SD Memory Card) -> Android -> Data -> com.gsapps.raceqs-> Files
Any way to get usable data from the journal files? The .csv isn’t all that useful — kmz or gpx would make a lot more sense, and would help me share tracks with other people.
Gee, it might even get other folks interested enough to use RaceQs. . .
Is there a way to upload a gpx file ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Create an account or Login
Enter the destination URL