Home › Forums › Phone App › Feature suggestion – store tracking information to upload later › Reply To: Feature suggestion – store tracking information to upload later
you can save the tracks w/o uploading it. There is no app interface but you can upload them manually buy following this instructions. Keep in mind the tracks will be automatically deleted in two months from your phone, so they don’t take too much space.
– Connect the phone to the computer and launch the iTunes.
– Use the file sharing to copy raceQs app files (all of them) into a folder on your computer. Click here to see how to do it http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094
– Save the log files to your computer and upload them to your journal manually.
– Connect the phone to the computer and make sure you can see the files on the phone.
– Go to the folder located at Device Storage (or SD Memory Card) -> Android -> Data -> com.gsapps.raceqs-> Files
– locate the tracks files and upload them to your journal manually.