Home Forums Pebble App (Beta) RaceQs on Vivoactive HR Reply To: RaceQs on Vivoactive HR

Hi Alan, tks for your reply.
Well, very quiet… almost lost my hope to get an answer!
But I hope everyone is really happy! :-)

You are right those comes from the root log … or whatever is its name. Sorry.
Anyway today 3 more hours in the water and 2 more errors, here, this time from the right log.
Quite the same error twice.

ERROR: Out Of Memory Error
DETAILS: Failed invoking <symbol>
STORE_ID: d76bf3e20924470eb86b62f372ecc0ae
CALLSTACK:
@PC = 0x1000914a
@PC = 0x1000782f

ERROR: Out Of Memory Error
DETAILS: Failed invoking <symbol>
STORE_ID: d76bf3e20924470eb86b62f372ecc0ae
CALLSTACK:
@PC = 0x10008191
@PC = 0x10008ff9
@PC = 0x1000782f

Anyway, without consider the 1-hour time limit, well, yes. I’m very happy too with your app.
After 85 miles sailed, well, you, lab guys, are genius, especially considering that the app take just some Kb.

You can find attached my CIQ_LOG. Always the same error, out of memory, as you surely know. If I can help in any other way, please, count on me.

Let me ask you, is it possible to lock the screen auto scroll beyond the 2 min limit? During training session, when there are no marks, what really count is speed, bearing and tack analysis. Onboard a small monotype, in a strong wind, wet hands etc. is not so simple to tap on the right screen each 2 min.
One more (well a suggestion more than a question …), why the iOS or Android apps do not have all the functions available into the Garmin? At the end of the story a cell phone has a good GPS onboard and the screen is BIGGER (I’m 55 years old and the fonts onto the Garmin are sooo  little for my tired eyes…). Not considering a ton of infos that can be displayed, is independent from Apple or Garmin swatches hardware/firmware, no prog length limit, lot of people that will not invest in an expensive swatch just because are sailors will probably invest in an app. At that end, there are no reasons for a free app. Sell it. I’m sure you gonna get a lot of customers! Is simply the best app out there. And certainly is gonna be cheaper than the swatch itself! Just a curiosity …