Home Forums Pebble App (Beta) Setting and Adjusting wind direction Reply To: Setting and Adjusting wind direction

Hi Jeff.

I will address your questions about how the app works in the documentation since they are areas that do need to be explained and that way they will be more accessible to all. I’ll post a link to them here in the next day or so. Thanks for the nudge.

Meanwhile I’m desperate to get as much info as I can about the crashes (when the screen goes to IQ!) as there are a number of folks reporting this but I can’t replicate the crash. And if I can’t replicate it I can’t fix it! I need to collect as much data as I can to track it down.

Can you remember roughly how long after starting the app it crashed – 10 mins, 30 mins , an hour…?.

Could you send me the crash log please? Connect the watch to your PC by the USB charging cable. When the PC has recognized the device and navigate to the /GARMIN/APPS/LOGS folder on the watch.

The crash log is CIQ_LOG.txt. Could you attach it to your reply here and then delete the file (it will be automatically recreated on the next crash) .

Many thanks.