Home › Forums › Phone App › Still no nautical miles sailed on new Mac iPhone version › Reply To: Still no nautical miles sailed on new Mac iPhone version
I assume you’re talking about iOS raceQs app (there is no “Mac version”).
First, please check your phone’s settings:
– On your phone (not in the raceQs app) go to Settings -> raceQs
– Set “Location” to “Always”
– Set “Background app refresh” to “On”
(even if they are set correctly, please switch back and forth: On -> Off -> On)
– Kill raceQs app by double clicking phone’s Home button and sliding raceQs up (if it is there)
After that please test how it works (while you walk or drive):
– Start recording and see if it shows your position and draws a track on the map. Keep monitoring it until it shows non-zero Distance below the map.
– Put the app to background by clicking phone’s Home button and let it run for some time (15+ minutes) while you’re moving.
– Tap raceQs icon to activate it again. Note if the app awakes (shows its previous state and then updates) or starts from scratch (shows black starting screen). Check if Distance has changed. And if mapped track looks correct.
– Tap Stop -> Upload. Go to your journal on raceqs.com and check if the track is there.
Send us your findings.
Thank you for your patience