Home › Forums › 3d Race Replay › How to save edits of replay, mark locations,etc.? › Reply To: How to save edits of replay, mark locations,etc.?
The tutorial on how to set up the course will be released shortly. Before that
– Click on the regatta set up tab in the panel (this is the farther two flag icon).
– Provide the name for the regatta, fleet and time of the start.
– From the pull down menu “create Mark” select marks you will need (start, rounding mark, gates, etc.)
– Using the track as a guide drug and droop the mark to their proper location.
– From the list of available marks ( you just created) move them into Race Course section in the necessary order. You can reuse your marks.
There is no need to save the settings will be saved automatically.