Home Forums 3d Race Replay 3d Replay not working

• Creator
    Topic

Hi,

Since Yesterday the replays are not working for me. They get stuck at 5% loading. Have you heard this from anyone else? Any ideas what could be happening?

Thanks!

• Author
    Replies

Hi Ross, yes it does seem that the “Cookie Monster” is to blame here. Not sure why the Classic view is still available as an option which I proved was the culprit after much hair pulling and the odd rude word.

Yes, it’s definitely the “Cookie Monster” at work. I’m surprised the classic view button remains an option since I’ve proved this causes the lockup problem.

Hi Ross, yes it’s definitely the “Cookie Monster” at work. I’m surprised the classic view button remains an option since I’ve proved this causes the lockup problem.

Good Morning, I also experienced this issue and resolved it by clearing my browser history. I am using Chrome as a browser. Replay now loads. Hope this helps

Hi Ross, yes it’s definitely the “Cookie Monster” at work. I’m surprised the classic view button remains an option since I’ve proved this causes the lockup problem.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. or