Home Forums Sailing Journal Reuse marks from earlier race course

• Creator
    Topic

Is there a way to copy start/finish line and marks from previous races, or to create a library of fixed marks that can be reused in later races? It would help a lot when editing a race course.

• Author
    Replies

Currently, there is no such functionality.

You can fully setup one event and ask support to copy it for the rest of a serie.

We plan to expose the function to allow users to do the same themselves.

Thank you, that would be very handy! We use a set of stationary buoys for our weekly clubs races, so it would be great to be able to copy the set to each of a series, or have them available in your account to use as needed.

I too would like to see this added.  We do a weekend race that uses the same mark every week.

This feature seems to have been added now. You can export a .gpx file containing all the available marks from one race, and import that file in to another race.

Well done RaceQ – has made setting up courses for a whole series of races much easier.

That’s great news! I will look forward to being able to use this feature in the coming season.

Hi. I have created session 2016 regattas for Svanemoellekredsen and prepared the first race with marks and Hope that your support can help med by copying the marks to the other races.

Please let me know if you can help me. I have written to support in begroning of January  and today and look forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance.

Regards Tommi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. or