• At first, make sure to install the HP Print Service Plug-in from 123.hp.com/setup.
• Check whether the Android device and the printer has access to the same network.
• Secondly, download the app on the Android device.
• After that, choose the item that you wish to print by touching the Menu icon and then touch Print.
• The print preview screen will appear.
• Thirdly, touch the down arrow to see the list of printers and choose the HP printer from the list.
• And finally, touch the Print option to start with the printing process.