QuickBooks Error Code 6176 0 and 6000 77 occur when you are trying to open a company file, but you do not have the required permissions. You can use the suggestions given below to troubleshoot the errors and resolve the issue:
• Step 1: Right-click QuickBooks and select ‘Run as Administrator.’
• Step 2: Scan the company file using the QuickBooks File Doctor tool.
• Step 3: Rename the .ND. and.TLG configuration files that are damaged.
• Step 4: Review the firewall settings and create exceptions for QuickBooks.
• Step 5: Update QuickBooks and ensure you are using the latest version.
If you find that Error Code 6176 0 or 6000 77 still appear you can call the customer care number and speak to an Intuit certified ProAdvisor and ask for additional technical assistance.Read more:
Read more: quickbooks customer care phone number