If you are facing trouble getting the error 6000 again and again while using QuickBooks, then, fret not! We have your solution. You can resolve this error quickly and restart your work with QuickBooks. Follow these below-mentioned steps to fix QuickBooks error 6000 faster without any hassle.
• Create a folder in C :/ drive.
• Restart your computer > Copy QuickBooks file on desktop
• Allow QuickBooks to access the file renaming with .ND and .TLG files.
• Download, install and run QuickBooks company file Diagnostic tool to fix the issue automatically.
• Open company file
• Close all the processes and restart the software within a while.
If you are still facing trouble to rectify QuickBooks error 6000, speak to an expert technician at QuickBooks contact number. Read more: quickbooks customer care number | quickbooks customer service number | quickbooks contact number