Window live mail is one of the best features in Microsoft. We use this feature for mailing some images, videos and information over the internet. It is secure and easy to use mail software. We can use the password to protect our data. If you Forgot Windows Live Mail Password, you can easily reset the password for Microsoft windows live mail.
Steps to Recover Forgot Windows Live Mail Password:
1. Go to Microsoft Sign in page and enter your user I d (Email, Phone, or Skype) and click Next to open a new tab.
2. You’ll be prompted to enter a password on the next tab, but since you’ve forgotten it, click the Forgotten my password
3. You will get to a page where you get three choices, pick I forgot my password option and click the Next button.
4. Now, in the empty field you’ll be prompted to enter the captcha shown on the next page. Upon entering the Captcha, click Next
5. The next screen will see three choices. When you choose one of the first two choices, and press the Send Code button, you will receive a security code on your phone / email (depending on the option you choose).
6. Enter the code on the next screen and press the Next button to take you to the reset page for Password. Build and validate your new password to get your Windows Live Mail account back up.
If you feel any problem to do it, you can contact to Windows Live Mail Customer Number +1-866-748-5444 or visit our website http://www.emailcustomerservice247.com/forgot-windows-live-mail-password/