Home Forums 3d Race Replay Cecium Replay Issues

• Creator
    Topic

I am having problems with the Cesium replay on multiple browsers – when you can get it to load – mostly it will stop at 20%:

IE

– If you click on a tack T button only the first will display properly – others will only display for a second and then disappear.

– Double clicking on a T- button causes the app to scroll South East with the Follow button selected (although it hasn’t been clicked) or it will zoom out to planet horizon (on its side!) and the only way to return to the track is to press Auto then select the fleet view.

– Clicking on an empty category (Male, Female, Master etc) causes continuous scrolling South.

– It’s not possible to scroll any direction apart from South East and you can only zoom on the current focus if you position the pointer in the top left corner.

– I cannot submit screenshots via the built in Feedback reporting – it just says “Submitting report” continuously. The feedback button disappears completely once you start the replay.

Chrome

– Clicking the T-button shows no tack information. Double clicking the T-button causes the zoom to another part of the planet as above.

Hope this helps

• Author
    Replies

Paul,

Thank you for your feedback.

Feedback button should work now. We hope to fix other issues soon.

Paul,

Can you provide any details (steps to reproduce) for this one?

It’s not possible to scroll any direction apart from South East and you can only zoom on the current focus if you position the pointer in the top left corner

This issue seems to be specific to IE since it works fine in Chrome – although  I still have problems loading in FF.

I start a track replay and click on any of the view buttons to centre the boats in the viewing area

Then click in the window and use the scoll wheel to zoom in  – instead the focus moves South East.

Left click and drag, right click and drag or middle click and drag all do the same thing.

The only way to get back to the boats is to click one of the view buttons.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. or