Home › Forums › Phone App › Still no nautical miles sailed on new Mac iPhone version › Reply To: Still no nautical miles sailed on new Mac iPhone version
Please share your findings so that we can try to help you.
“– Start recording and see if it shows your position and draws a track on the map. Keep monitoring it until it shows non-zero Distance below the map”
1. So, did the map show your current position correctly?
2. Was your track drawn on the map?
3. Did you see non-zero Distance after moving 200+ meters/yards?
Also, please extract and send us logs from the app:
1. Connect the phone to the computer and launch the iTunes.
2. Use the file sharing to copy raceQs app files (all of them) into a folder on your computer. Click here to see how to do it http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094.
3. Zip that folder and send us to email@example.com