Home Forums Phone App Still no nautical miles sailed on new Mac iPhone version Reply To: Still no nautical miles sailed on new Mac iPhone version

<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande'; font-size: 14px;”>I followed all your directions, the same I have been doing before when the app worked fine a year ago but not since the last two versions. I refer to it as the Mac version as I have a Mac and your guys referred to this software as the Mac or iPhone version. I tested it, turned it on and off, turned it on and off, walked around, turned it on and off, checking always the background refresh and all that stuff you suggested. Still it tracks time but no distance. It won’t upload or email or replay on the phone as it says distance is too short. Any other suggestions beside ditching it? The last time it worked was in April last year. </span>
<div style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande'; font-size: 14px;”>Paul</div>
<div style=”color: #000000; font-family: ‘Lucida Grande'; font-size: 14px;”>(still disgruntled).</div>